Life of a SINGLE Social Queen

This blog was encouraged by some who seem to think my life is exciting. I am not convinced of this all the time, however I do have a way of making life interesting. To put it in another way, with me, life is never BORING!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

MY FIRST POST!

Hey everyone! I used to have a xanga account but found it difficult to keep up with once I got a facebook. But I am really excited to have a blog again! A lady at church tonight told me how much she enjoys reading my facebook and I'm not trying to brag or anything, but people are always coming up to me at church and with this great big smile on their face, telling me how fun my comments and statuses are. I know it might make some people not read this just because it's not on facebook, but who knows, maybe some people will! My friend Amy is on here too.....
http://mattandamytenney.blogspot.com
I will try to write at least once a week, definitely more if it's not to hard to keep up with!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home