Life of a SINGLE Social Queen

This blog was encouraged by some who seem to think my life is exciting. I am not convinced of this all the time, however I do have a way of making life interesting. To put it in another way, with me, life is never BORING!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Interview!

I have an interview on Weds at 4:30 for a 2nd grade (thru the end of the year) position at Brigham Academy. Brigham is a magnet school, which means they are very focused on academics, and they draw students across the traditional school zones for their academic rigors! There are not very many of these schools in Polk County, and only 2 in Winter Haven that I know of. A person has to be selected to attend this school, although it is public. It is about the same size as Eagle Lake, and I believe I'd be one of 5 2nd grade teachers.
Anyway, I'm really pumped about the interview, although I know it'd be a miracle to land a job there! God is in the miracle business, though, right? Right now I'm working on my interviewing skills, like having answers already for questions I know they'll ask. I know I have to blow them out of the water. In fact I'm thinking about asking my friend Pam Cook to do my hair prior to the interview! I know it might seem a bit extreme, but I really want to nail this interview!
I wanted to give you the link to the school so you can see what it looks like!
http://schools.polk-fl.net/BrighamAcademy/default.htm
Please be in prayer!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tenney Crew said...

You got my prayers. Knock'em dead...well not dead all the way...you're amazing and they'll see it.

January 26, 2010 at 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home